Stone Arch Bridge Trail (Westford Conservation Trust)
Hike Type: Out and Back
Distance: 1.49 miles
Elevation: 37 feet
My Time: 26 minutes
Book Time: 45 minutes
Parking: Limited parking at trailhead on Cold Spring Road.
Hiking Challenges: N/A
Hiking Challenges: N/A
The Hike
My car saga is FINALLY complete! Drove from Arlington to Parkway Honda in West Roxbury (about an hour), and then drove all the way to Westford (pushing 1.5 hours) back in my CRV for the first time in a LONG time. I was running late for band, but I needed a second to decompress from everything, plus I was on the phone with Mom, so I pulled over at the Stone Arch Bridge Trail and did a quick out and back while Mom and I wrapped up our conversation. The trail was lovely, the weather was an absolute dream, and it set me up right for a few hours of band!
Step-by-Step
- From parking area, start hike on Tom Paul Trail (unblazed, wide trail).
- At terminus, turn around and return to car.
No comments:
Post a Comment